Dr. Brinker specializes in Wisdom Tooth Extraction for Impacted Wisdom Teeth and Oral Implants in Hazleton, PA
Dr. Brinker’s modern dental services include special focus on Wisdom Tooth Extraction and Oral Implants. Sought out for his broad experience in complex dental services, he’s focused on developing solutions to dental problems to further the quality of life of every patient.
Your First Visit
Your initial visit consists of taking any necessary X-rays, diagnosis, and consultation regarding your treatment options. If your treatment plan calls for complex care, we’ll schedule another appointment. If you are in extreme pain, we’ll do our best to see you on the same day. We’ll make every effort to relieve your pain through emergency treatment, and then schedule the necessary follow-ups. Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Referral Slip and any X-rays, if applicable
- List of Medications (presently taking)
- Dental Insurance Card, if applicable (Subscriber, Group & Phone to process your claim)
- Medical Condition(s) of concern prior to treatment (diabetes, high blood pressure, arrhythmia, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) and if you are on any Medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, blood thinners, etc.)
- Forward Any Prior X-rays taken by a dentist or physician (digital radiographs can be emailed); if additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility
Key Services include:
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under age 18.
Are you a candidate for dental implants?
We will discuss options with you. Remember, dental implants may be a great solution if you have any of these following health issues:
- Existing Medical Conditions
- Gum Disease or Problem Teeth
- Currently Wearing Partials or Dentures
- Failed Root Canal Treatments
- Bone Loss